Jaeden is now done with her first year of girl scouts and has "bridged" over from a daisy to a brownie! I have to admit I was a little hesitant to put her in girl scouts, for a few reasons...but I have to admit that it has been the BEST thing for her. Her leaders are so fun and put together the best activities for the troop! She has made so many good friends, her confidence has grown and has become such a great leader! She absolutely LOVES it. I will take it while I can, because I know it may only be for a few more years. We are so proud of the girl that she is becoming and can't wait to see her growth this year!
Saturday, July 3, 2010
Bridging to Brownies
Sorry that the next few posts are about Jaeden. This time of year is packed with end-of-year activities for everything!!! So fair warning its "Jaeden overload", but I promise that I do love you to Talan!
Jaeden is now done with her first year of girl scouts and has "bridged" over from a daisy to a brownie! I have to admit I was a little hesitant to put her in girl scouts, for a few reasons...but I have to admit that it has been the BEST thing for her. Her leaders are so fun and put together the best activities for the troop! She has made so many good friends, her confidence has grown and has become such a great leader! She absolutely LOVES it. I will take it while I can, because I know it may only be for a few more years. We are so proud of the girl that she is becoming and can't wait to see her growth this year!







Jaeden is now done with her first year of girl scouts and has "bridged" over from a daisy to a brownie! I have to admit I was a little hesitant to put her in girl scouts, for a few reasons...but I have to admit that it has been the BEST thing for her. Her leaders are so fun and put together the best activities for the troop! She has made so many good friends, her confidence has grown and has become such a great leader! She absolutely LOVES it. I will take it while I can, because I know it may only be for a few more years. We are so proud of the girl that she is becoming and can't wait to see her growth this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment