Saturday, January 2, 2010

Thanksgiving 2009

Thanksgiving came and went so fast this year! We had a house full of people, but that is what makes it so much fun and memorable. Ben and Aubrey came down from Kansas to spend the weekend. Thanksgiving dinner was at our home this year and we had about 20 people! We had a great time, but of course I forgot to take photos...too busy eating I guess :-) We all got up early to brave the crowds the day after Thanksgiving. We thought we had a good idea splitting up, since there were so many of us. But I think the crowds won! Chad and I decided this year might be the last year we do that again. It's too crazy these days! Anyways, we did lots of other shopping, eating, shopping, sleeping, etc. We enjoyed an early Christmas with them and we were so sad to see them leave.

Sporting their new jackets from Robin & Dave



No comments: