I went in early to eat lunch with Jaeden and a special visitor...SANTA came in blasting jingle bells on through the speakers and running down the lunch aisles high-fiving all the kids. They got a big kick out of it!

This is Jaeden and her teacher Mrs. Pearce

Book exchange

Building gingerbread houses! Always a good thing!

Jaeden and her friend, Ava

Macy, Ava, and Jaeden

All the girls with thier tooth fairy pillows!
2 comments:
what a fun party! i love it! what great ideas with the tooth pillow, book exchange and jaeden looks so stinkin' cute in her outfit!
Kristi! Hey! I just spoke with Kati Hall and she said you were a big Bachelor fan! I had no idea!! :) I posted my thoughts yesterday on my blog. Hop over and tell me what YOU think!! You will have to let me know when you get together to watch it!
Post a Comment