Saturday, January 2, 2010

Alana's baby shower

Back in Novemeber Talan and I went to Oregon to throw my sister, Alana her first baby shower. Since we couldn't afford 3 tickets to Oregon, I decided to take Talan before the baby was born, since he really has no interest in babies. Jaeden on the otherhand was fine with that decision, because she will be going up with me in a couple of weeks. She wanted to wait until the baby came, she's such a baby lover! We had the shower at a little mexican restaurant and it all turned out so cute! Thanks mom for your help!

I am proud to annouce that Alana just had her baby on New Year's Eve and I'm so excited to meet my little nephew! I was able to view the birth and be there for this special occasion via skype....LOVE IT! I was so happy to be apart of it even though I was miles away. Thanks Chad! I will post pics of him soon, but here are some from the shower.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW - you and your sis look alike! And I can't believe you got to watch the birth Skype??!! Front row seat baby :-)

Carol said...

holy cow you got to watch it on skpe that is freaking crazy - i have never heard of that before - thats awesome! i am so glad you go to do that.

congrats on your new nephew!

Jenny said...

love the "jacket"

Misty Selvidge said...

Ahh its good to see Alana! Tell her congrats from us!!