Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Scared you didn't it?


Sneak peak for Halloween! This is Talan and his best buddy, Logan. They had a blast chasing Jaeden and her friend around the house. The louder the girls screamed, the louder the "hulks" got! I know it's early, but we are getting full use out of this costume. The other night we were out eating dinner at our favorite spot...Elmer's of course!! (I know there's Elmer's fans out there!) This is a conversation I had with Talan.
Talan standing up on the bench growling: "I'M THE HULK" (with his fist's clamped)
Me: "Talan you are NOT the hulk, now sit down!" (trying to whisper because I was getting embarrassed!)
Talan: "Yes I am mom!"
Who am I to argue with the HULK?

5 comments:

Renee said...

That's Awesome...I wouldn't argue Kristi...he looks like he could take you.

Carol said...

those are some serious hulks there :)

ps - elmers rules!

Anonymous said...

I shoulda read your blog before posting mine - but seriously, these boys are the best! I love how cute they are together:)

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

Too cute Kristi! Which one is Talan? They look pretty scary!