This one's for you mom!
Earlier this year, May to be exact, we went to visit my family in Oregon. Had a great time together..etc. I never realized how observant Jaeden is..well I actually did but she continues to surprise me. Like all visits Jaeden and Grandma love to spend time together. Usually it's putting on makeup, jumping on the trampoline, or baking cookies, but Jaeden loves whatver time they get together. Needless to say, Jaeden pretty much follows her around the whole trip. Every evening my mom takes a shower before going to bed, then she throws her hair into an updo of some sort. So..a couple of weeks ago, Jaeden got out of the shower and came out with her hair like this and said "look mom, I'm just like grandma Naylor". I knew that my mom would get a kick out of this one, so here's to you mom! 
Of course, when Jaeden is being photographed, Talan also thinks he needs his camera time:-). This is Talan doing his Grandma Naylor "after-the-shower" pose.
1 comment:
That is cute. It makes Jaeden looks so grown up.
Post a Comment