Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Like Father, Like son



This is a moment that I will treasure forever! Talan loves following daddy around with his lawn mower. Jaeden and I usually sit out back with our bon-bons just to watch this event take place. I'm sure Chad can't wait until this is Talan's weekly chore! I realize that Talan will one day hate this chore, but at that point I will show him how cute he was when he was little and loved it :-) I do have it on video, once I figure out how to post it :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

t-bone is just so cute!! I love it!!

Jenny said...

How cute! And what pretty grass:)

Carol said...

ok that is just too cute!!!

McB's said...

k, that's hilarious! kids are so funny what they do to be like us :) yes, that is very pretty green grass...hmmmm maybe danny needs some pointers, hehe

Jenny said...

What a great d-land pic!