

The first day we were there the weather was lovely. The next two days, not so much...100 and above. It was extremely hot and we tried to spend alot of time riding the indoor rides and getting wet. Poor T-bone wasn't big enough to ride splash mountain or the river raft ride, so he went ALL out when he found these water spouts!!




Jaeden was able to get her hair done just like a princess!! I was able to watch and save ourselves $30 (ouch!) the next day, now I can do it myself. She looked gorgeous and got so many compliments. The best part was that she felt like a princess!



This trip was so fun because Talan was able to ride the majority of the rides at Disneyland, not so much at Ca. Adventure, but he still had a blast. His favorites were Buzz Lightyear, Toy Story, Pirates of the Carribean, Matterhorn, and he especially loved to see the characters, especially Woody and Jesse! However, he was to scared to go up to them himself, that's why Chad or I are always in a picture. Once he realized they weren't going to hurt him, he loved giving them goodbye hugs!




We met up with Renee, Brian, Brianne and Kaitlin. It was so fun to hang with such an awesome family. We had a great time riding rides with them and our kids loved playing together. We always have a great time with them.


We also ran into Jaeden's teacher, Miss Wagter. She was kind enough to take time out of her day and ride Soaring over California with Jaeden. Needless to say, Jaeden was in heaven and thought it was so cool. I'm sure she'll let all of her friends at school know :-)

Overall, we spent 4 days at Disney, had a blast and can't wait to go back!
4 comments:
Great postings! It's about time! Love the slide show. We had so much fun with you guys, you guys are so easy and comfortable to be around. Did I read in there that you were offering to help do princess hair for my girls for halloween...or at least a lesson some time before the big day? It was a really fun trip. I love the picture of Brianne drowning herself in the fountain will you send that one to me?
Happy Birthday girlfriend! I hope you had a great night last night with the gals:) Sorry today sucked with A/C guys.....but hope it was good afterall!!!!
holy crap i am so stinkin' jealous of you guys!!! i have always wanted to go to disneyland when it is decorated for either halloween or christmas, how fun. i totally think its the happiest place on earth too. um ya, you have to teach me how to do emma's hair like how jaeden's was, that's awesome, i am serious. that was really neat of her teacher to ride a ride wtih her, that is something she will always remember.
I hope you had a great day yesterday!!!
How fun!! You all looked like you had a blast. I want to go see Mickey Mouse, I'm jealous! NExt year I hope! Now you know, you are going to have to teach me to do that hairstyle! :o) Love the pics!
Post a Comment