A BIG thanks to my wonderful friend Denise for helping me with this blog! I tried to do most of the stuff, but she came in for the "technical" cool things you see :-) I love you girl! Thanks again...I'm addicted!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I could thank you for your help with soooo many things lately myself but I don't want the world to know of those needs. So thank you on a personal note!!!:)
I second that notion...thanks for taking care my sis. I have lived enough places and had to change up friends enough times to realize it is a wonderful thing when you can rely on and get close enough to a friend to almost consider them family. Oh--- and super cute blog!! Keep it up! I will add you to my blogging peeps!
2 comments:
I could thank you for your help with soooo many things lately myself but I don't want the world to know of those needs. So thank you on a personal note!!!:)
I second that notion...thanks for taking care my sis. I have lived enough places and had to change up friends enough times to realize it is a wonderful thing when you can rely on and get close enough to a friend to almost consider them family.
Oh--- and super cute blog!! Keep it up! I will add you to my blogging peeps!
Post a Comment