Saturday, July 3, 2010

Tason's 1st visit to AZ!

My sister, Chad, and my sweet nephew came to visit us last weekend. It was Tason's first trip on an airplane and we are so grateful that they chose to come see us!! We had a great visit and even got a sitter one night so we could show Chad around the town! We packed the weekend with activities and wiped Tason out. Love you guys!!

Cousins!!


Great Grandma--first time meeting Tason

We went out for dinner at Rigatony's (my sisters fav!) Don't mind the huge wet spot on my shirt...I cant seem to get anything IN my mouth! Geez:)

Alana and Chad
Don't leave!! This was right before that had to leave, early in the morning. Jaeden was so bummed and missed him so much!! Come back soon!

3 comments:

Carol said...

he sure is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

That is one adoreable nephew! You might need to steal him for another week!

Amber said...

KristI, I love the pictures of your family! You guys are so dang cute!!!!! I can't believe how they have grown. Man it goes by way to fast. Sure love you guys.