Our second day in SD was spent at the beach. We ended up with a warm sunny day, so the beach was perfect! The kids loved building sand castles, jumping waves, finding shells, and taking walks. Surprisingly, Talan got tired of the beach..which is a shocker from the previous year when we couldn't get him off! So Chad took him back to the hotel and they went swimming at the pool. Crazy boys, we have the WHOLE beach to swim in! Jaeden & I didn't want to leave, so we started playing. Then a little girl found Jaeden and they started playing. Ahh, time for me to lay down, relax and listen to the waves! Well that was short lived. The little girls father came over and talked my ear off for about 2 hours and had his little 6 year old daughter picking up on women walking by. I was so embarrassed to be sitting by him as women would look over at him, probably thinking I was part of his pick-up scam. I was praying that Chad was going to come back and save us, Nope! I finally had to make an excuse to get up and leave. So I was a little annoyed that we had to end our beach day early because of some perverted man!







We ended up having a nice relaxing day and took an evening cruise on the bay.




2 comments:
L.U.C.K.Y! I love the beach :) You have such a cute family! I was expecting to see a picture of the man...oh well, that sucks though that he did that, what a weirdo. He thought you were hot!
how fun! i have been trying to get jared to take us there on a family vacation. so jealous!
Post a Comment