Every quarter in Jaeden's class they have to recite a poem by memorization. Jaeden and Chad have been working on her poem all weekend getting ready for her to present next week. One evening I was getting the kids bathed and when we got out this is what we found on our chalkboard. ;-) My cute husband had made up his own poem and told Jaeden that she should recite it instead! We had a good laugh and it's still on our chalkboard. Thanks for making us laugh, we love you Dad!
6 comments:
I love this! That is so funny!
Now you just need a little bee-bopping in the background to turn this into Daddy's rap! Coolio :-)
Darling poem. Hey, I am adding you to my reading list, I hope that is okay. Let me know if not.
I think Jaeden has slightly better penmanship than Chad:)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lady of the House!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is chad..did she do it?
Post a Comment