I'm exploring the world of coupons and loving it! I have always used them, but never consistently and usually without doing any research. I am SUPER excited for my first real good deal. I NEVER buy Eggo waffles, etc. but this was such a good deal that I couldn't pass it up. Target had Eggo Bakeshop waffles 2 for $3.00. I got four boxes, for each I had a $1.00 coupon off, so I ended up getting each box for .50 cents!!! SCORE! Now hopefully my kids will eat them.

Overall, I ended up going Fry's with some more coupons and spending $18 on milk, produce, and other randoms. After saving $13.00 in coupons at my target visit, I came out right about $50 for both stores and lots of grocerys!! I will keep posting my good deals and more secrets that I'm learning.
6 comments:
I will be waiting for these deals that you found so I can jump on the band wagon!!!
That is great! I never got on board with the whole coupon thing because I figure if you are even spending $.50 on something you otherwise wouldn't buy, you aren't really saving anything. But most people aren't in such a rut as I when it comes to variety in their meals...
Good work...keep sharing, maybe I'll eventually get it...
You are too cute and make me laugh! It's amazing how much joy and accomplishment we feel about saving a few bucks but I'm the same way! Love it!
what's your secret?
Way to go! I suck at using coupons but I do try hard to save money. Love your blog.
Kristi- thanks for the comments on my blog. I tried to email you and I must have your old email my new one is mistyluvs2dance@gmail.com Cool about the coupons. I am so bad at that. I guess no time with the baby.
Post a Comment