Friday, June 26, 2009

Muffins with Mom

I am once again catching up on blogs that should have been posted a month ago! Story of my life.
Just as Jaeden had "Donuts with Dad" a few months ago, I was rather pleased when I got an invitation for "Muffins with Mom"! I was treated like a queen...literally, crown and all. She served me a plate full of grapes, cheesecake, and muffins of course! After the yummy treats, all the kids sang the cutest songs in our honor. It was fun to spend the afternoon in her classroom and especially with her.
This is what I found on Jaeden's desk when I arrived. A crown, potted plant, poems, and artwork!


This little fact sheet was the best!!! I'm not sure if you can see it, but according to Jaeden I only weigh 42 pounds and I am 6 feet tall!!! I love her!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, muffins for Mom but donuts for Dad???? I would want the Krispy Kremes, but then I guess you wouldn't weight 42 lbs, right????

Amber said...

I think she's exactly right! What a sweetie I remember those things from when my kids were young. It is so much fun. Your family looks gorgeous as usual.

Scottie and Megany said...

soo funny! kids say the cutest things! by the way i hope you can still visit my blog. i don't know whats wrong with it if you still can't get into it cuz it says that you are one of my friends who has authorization. so let me know if you need me to try re-inviting you again