Friday, June 26, 2009

Goodbye Kindergarten :-(

Kindergarten graduation came way to soon for Chad and I. It seems like she just started school and now it's over. We are so proud of her and how much she has grown up over this past year, but it makes us both very sad! Her favorite thing about kindergarten was of course her awesome teacher, Miss Wagter! We truly were so blessed to get such a great teacher and friend. We will miss her very much! This is her on "Crazy day" where she got to be completely mismatched. We loved putting all of her bows to good use! Jaeden is now officially reading!!! She has such a love for reading and I often find her just curled up in a book. This was probably her most proud moment of kindergarten...recieving her first dog tag! After so many more books, she gets another and another, etc. It's a great program to keep kids interested in reading and achieving their goals. We are so proud of her. Now Chad and I can't keep secrets by spelling out words!
The celebration and lots of beautiful flowers!




Goodbye Kindergarten, HELLO first grade!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I would have known about her graduating, we would have gone. T is so much like Chad..

Carol said...

i loved that i recognized a few of the ladies in the photos from our garage selling days :)

CONGRATS on moving up to first grade jaeden! that's awesome!

ps - please dont come to church dressed like you did on crazy day - i dont want to be embarassed sitting behind you :) j/k

Amber said...

Congrats Jaeden we are soooooo proud of you. I like your sign on your door to your bedroom. I totally agree!