Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday buddy!

As for most of us December went by so fast, that now it's January and I have sooo much blogging to do! I'll try to catch up on all of it soon.

Well my little baby isn't a baby anymore :-( Talan turned 3 on Dec 7th and we had a family/friend party for him at the park. It was very simple, filled with Talan's love for tractor's and he had a great time! He received so many great toys, books, clothes, and more toys. Thank you!
This past year we can't believe how much Talan has grown up. He is such an active little guy and he keep's us going all the time. He has especially changed this past month couple of months. His speech is getting so much clearer (at least for us!), he has been better about sharing his toys, actually sitting when I put him in time-out, and being a kind sweet little boy. My favorite thing is when he tell us that he loves us. It's usually when we are driving somewhere and he will just out of the blue say "I love daddy, sissy, mommy, and bellzer's (our dog, Belle). Although I'm very sad he's growing up, this new year will be so fun to see him grow some more!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Logan says that was the greatest truck party ever!

Amber said...

What a cake! Happy B-day