Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Belle!!

Call me crazy...Actually call Jaeden crazy! I was driving Jaeden to school on Monday, and realized that our dog Belle should be having a birthday soon. Jaeden was so excited and insisted that we must have a party for her! So when she got home from school, we pulled out Belle's "dog info" and indeed Belle had turned one on Sunday. We were a day too late and I thought for sure we might be off the hook for a party...NOT!
Jaeden woke up on Tuesday and tried to get ME to call everyone. Yeah right, I wasn't about to take credit for a dog party! How silly would that be?! So she called her aunt Robin, who has 2 dogs; Tyson & Emie. Then she called Grandma Kelly, who has just one dog, Sissy. Jaeden didn't leave them anytime to get ready, since she insisted the party was taking place the SAME day. She advised them that the dogs needed to be dressed and no gifts. So, since Jaeden gets everything she wants...all the dogs came dressed and bearing gifts! The dogs enjoyed some freeze dried dog ice cream, or at least Belle did! I'm pretty sure she finished all of it off. Overall, I think the dogs had a great time sniffing each other and marking their territory all over the grass :-) The best part was seeing Jaeden so excited and so proud of herself for putting a party together. Thanks for coming and supporting Jaeden!


Jaeden's welcome sign on the front door. Mind you, this was all her idea!
Trying to get all the dogs to pose for a photo was quite challenging. This is as good as it gets!
Gift from Sissy: New dog bowls. Too cute!! Gift from Tyson & Emie: A new toy dog bone!!

8 comments:

mamazita said...

too cute. you guys are the right family to own a dog. I love that all the dogs had to come dressed!

McB's said...

No way, that cracks me up. I would so never want to do a dog bday party but you gotta hand it to the girl, very good! But you missed me on the invite, we could have dressed up our dog and come over, lol.

Anonymous said...

She only gets it from her mother - the event coordinator!

The Cecil Clan said...

That is too darling! We have a dog named Belle, too! Too bad she couldn't come!

Renee said...

I read this a while back and didn't take the time to comment...looks like everyone had a great time. I LOVE those cute dog bowls. They are so nice it is almost worth having a dog...okay, maybe not. But still cute! Way to go Jaeden!

Jenny said...

Those are way cute new family pics. Who took them?

Kristi Moody said...

Annierandall.com. Carol referred her to me, and she did a great job. Thanks!

Kristi Moody said...
This comment has been removed by the author.