Thursday, August 21, 2008

Soccer Season

Soccer season has started again! We were dreading the heat, but it's actually not to bad with all of the big trees that provide shade. I asked Jaeden if she was ready to play, and she said throwing her arms down, "Mom, I go to school everyday...and that is all I am doing right now!". Chad & I had a good laugh. But once she was out there and having Chad as her coach, she loved it again! This is Talan in true form at each practice. He LOVES soccer, so each practice he has me put on his soccer socks and cleats! He did get some playing time with the girls this week, but usually he's happy playing with his tractors. Such a boy!

Above, is Talan's elbow freeze position. Chad has them freeze as he calls out different body parts that they have to place on the ball. It's pretty cute and all the girls just giggle!

I HAD to blog this!!! You can see I'm not the only parent that got a laugh out of this (check out the guy in gray). Instead of watching her daughter play soccer, this mom was catching up on her daily excercises! I almost died..it was so funny! She probably wouldn't have thought so if she would have seen me sitting indian style with my camera facing her as I blindly shot away! I hope none of you know her ;-)



6 comments:

Jenny said...

If you see her in our ward on Sunday I am going to laugh! Man that's funny

Anonymous said...

You are THE perfect blogger and I am soooooo excited because you always have a good story to tell...this one is exceptionally hilarous!!

Carol said...

oh man, i cant wait to tell my sister you saw her at soccer practice! j/k. great story, jaeden is a cutie thats for sure and you're right about talan...all boy :)

Kristi Moody said...

ha,ha!!! Don't ginx me.

Renee said...

I had to post on the freak show! That is people watching at it's best. THANK YOU so much for your help with my blog. I LOVE IT!!

Anonymous said...

Love the new collage of Moody's!!